HSQ beams production
BCS produces steel HSQ beams of various types:
- elevated (bended in angle),
- reinforced with rebars inside,
- with perpendicular extensions,
- with holes for filling the concrete,
- with extra profiles on shelves,
- with studs or hooks for fitting the reinforced concrete.
The welding process is being carried out manually or with 4 welding tractors. Full process inhouse – meaning cutting of steel plates with plasma cutter, grinding, welding, shot-blasting, wet painting. BCS has participated with deliveries of HSQ beams to many school buildings, hospitals and even military buildings in Sweden year 2016 to 2020. Our processing capacity is near to 550 tons a month, and we constantly invest in our production to optimize logistics and increase the capacity.